View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Civilians Common Squad C3G X-Men Master Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Sounds like most people are good with the generic version, then, so we should probably go forward with that.
Is "Panic" and "Villain or Hero" enough to round these guys out?

Do we want to have Crowd Movement in there as well for more flavor and easier potential for riotous usage in the right scenario? Could the addition of Crowd Movement make them more interesting and useful for "Villain or Hero" as well, and kind of making them a general nuisance and unpredictible for your opponent?
I thought we were trying to avoid a third power on them?
Oh yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I would like to see Panic stay and have this power added to the card:
Strength In Numbers
Each Civilian you control that is adjacent to one other human you control receives +1 to their Defense and Normal Attack, maximum of +1.
Cool

Quote:
I don't think we have to specify normal when it's their only attack.

Edit: But I like the idea of adjusting Strength in Numbers to be only +1 and to work when adjacent to any human - gives some of that "Hero or Villain" flavor back in but with a power that works a bit better in more situations, IMO.

So then Panic and Griff's Strength in numbers (less the "Normal" ) should suffice then? And Bats, maybe Griff saw you trying to get Balantai to use "Normal" instead of "Regular" so he thought he'd make sure and throw the "Normal" in there.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon