View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2020, 01:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
My wife and I have been enjoying The Mandalorian on Disney +. This is an awesome show.

They decided to release each episode 1 at a time on Fridays. I had gotten used to the Netflix drops where the whole season at once. Which is neat in that you can watch a couple at a time, but the once per week release gives you something to look forward to each week.
I agree. I like that there is something new to look forward to each week. I think me and my family are spoiled to binge watching though because its over before it gets started it seems. I like the mandalorian too because we can watch it with my nine year old without worrying that something inappropriate will pop up. Otherwise, it seems we are watching The Office again. This has to be the 12th time that we have watched the whole series. I cant explain why we enjoy it as much as we do. My daughter is starting to like it now too. I tried Hulu for a month and caught up on fear the walking dead but cancelled it afterwards. Im not a big fan of paying for something that still has ads. Im hoping disney plus will put on some other new shows as well. Seems like I only watch it for the mandalorian. Almost seems like a more affordable option to cancel it and subscribe to it for 1 month after the season is over and watch it all at once. Heres to hoping they will put out some marvel shows to redeem themselves, or other star wars would be fine too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo