View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2019, 04:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
We watched the first 2 episodes of The Witcher tonight. Really liked it.

Never played the video game, although I've watched a friend play it at his house a few times. Nor do I have any other experience with it if there are books or anything connected to the franchise, but I did end up watching the whole series yesterday. I found it to be quite good. They really covered quite a bit of story/history of the main characters in this first season. Now season two is all set up and I'm eager to watch it as well.

*oh yeah, it's NSFW/adult content for those who care*
We have no experience with any other Witcher material, so we are going in as noobs to it all. I had wanted to check it out when I had heard about it, as I like the fantasy genre, but was happy when my wife brought it up to watch. We watched it with our twin daughters, who will be 17 in February. They are fine with the stuff through the first 2 episodes so far as far as adult stuff.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon