View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw) - Public Playt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Nihilistic should be the personality (adjective instead of noun).

yea
So glad to see someone else say that... can I formally propose an update this across the board? These guys may be genocidal maniacs, but they don't have to gut the English language as well.

~Lazy Orang, in full English-teacher's-daughter mode.
Looking back, it was done incorrectly to match Hasbro's Thanos. However, there isn't anything that says we MUST be incorrect just for the sake of repeating history.

Moving forward I would recommend making it right. Looks like Black Lantern was the first.

Updating past cards -- well that's probably low on the totem pole given all the re-evaluations I'm seeing we're being asked to do.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS