View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2019, 04:20 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Alternate Sculpts

I'm glad to see these ideas moving and embraced by the community! I'm a big believer that we should be making every release as accessible to new players as possible.

@White Knight I think that would be a fantastic resource! I don't have access to a 3D Printer, but I can totally see the benefit of moving over and 3D-printing difficult sculpts when painting would already be required.

For some other alternate sculpt ideas:
Morgan's Riflemen were just released, and they're a 3-person unique squad very similar aesthetically the 4th Massachusetts. Luckily, we also have Samuel Brown as a repainted 4th Massachusetts hero--having repaints of the remaining three figures from a squad would be a nice quality of life suggestion for the Morgan's Riflemen, although they thankfully aren't rare yet.

The Dreadguls are one of my favorite squads, but they're so pricy now that I think it'd be more efficient to paint some extra Tarn Viking Warriors. They still have the viking aesthetic, and they're a lot cheaper online.

Kira Jax is almost nonexistent online, in addition to many of the other Rackham miniatures. Perhaps something from the Star Wars line could work as a proxy for her?

There are loads more, but those are the things that immediately come to mind right now.