View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2010, 06:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Okay, I give...

It IS Gordon...

And remeber, not all SSE´s are going to be top-secret mysteries like ANTI-MONITOR... Some are going to be figures that have gone through public playtesting, but are, for various reasons, chosen for SSE release, in Gordon´s case waaaay before you would otherwise have gotten the card... looking at all my other (Gotham) crimefighting units, I think he ties things together rather nicely...

I give you 24 hours to try to guess what´s on the card... stats, power(s), points cost... and then we´ll open the door a bit more...
Well, he's a Lawman. Probably can order around lawmen squads and call up a vigilante. Stats should be low though, 2 att/def most likely. Maybe around 100 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!