View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2018, 09:25 AM

pokemonHeroscapePaintball Woo who?
Cool Shifting Realms letting down..

So what the heck I see a cool looking game made by craig vanness and it does not look near as ambitious as I would have hoped! I can't lie they done let me down, I would prefer board game style but it would have to be as immersive as heroscape, mabey more, seige towers, walls and incorporate the resource concept from shifting realms as well. With a digital version I could play with far away friends and family and maybe get more people into it, map creator etc so I was really hoping it was going to be a video game version or an extremely immersive tabletop that has moved with the times.

Don't hate me lol but I would love to hear what ya'll think!

best thing to do is just alter heroscape for different game experiences, working on a diplomacy territory game style right now, I just feel realms is like trying to sell me a horse and buggy, I like horses, nice, eco friendly but sadly new tech means tabletop games should be EVOLVING like units could have been more than a plastic token even a plastic looking mini orks or something , I guess some effort was lacking, but the concept is cool.

Last edited by pokemonHeroscapePaintball; September 1st, 2018 at 03:46 PM.