View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2011, 10:45 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - Accepting Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Also how does Smoke Powder work if she is next to a Nakita? If she is targetted, do you get to roll for Smoke Powder with her and then if her roll fails do you roll again for each Nakita that she is adjacent to?
Yes, it would be the same way if a Nakita Agent had been targeted while the other two were adjacent to her.
Quote:
Howzabout giving her the classic ball-busting power Engagement Strike? The way I see it,, if she ever get's engaged, she's screwed, and there goes your kingpin figure...At least dragons and Kato actually HAVE decent stats(excluding Mimring and Othy, whom she has the same durability as).
I was debating about giving here engagement strike, but it did not look like I would have enough space on the card. My other idea was Phantom Walk, I guess I should see if either of them fit...
If you use MSE then it will auto format the text for you.