View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Ok guys. I agree with dok on the draft.

1. It seems that the majority is saying Assassin's Creed and Kill 'em All. Half of the maps will be Assassin's Creed, the other half will be Kill 'em All. I prefer that both formats have the same size armies. For the Gen Con events, both of these formats are 450. Do we want to try following them?

2. We'll have a draft pool (drafting for individual games). My preference is around 800-950. But I think we can discuss the size of the pool a bit.

3. Do we want to do a shared draft pool (between the two players of each game) or just draft out of our own pool?

4. Maps: So far we have Sirocco, Arachne, Meander and Erosion. We are probably going to need 3 or possibly 4 more. Any more thoughts?

5. When do we start? I think we'd make the best of our time if we arrive for set up around 10. How's that sound to everyone?
1. I'd like to do at least 500...

2. Maybe bring a pool of anywhere from 800-1000?

3. Definitely shared draft. Otherwise, it's not that much of a draft...

4. How many BftUs do we have? I could bring mine if we could play on Bad Moon Rising...

5. Sounds fine to me.