View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2009, 10:53 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Ana Karithon

Draft Ana with Raelin - No theoryscape there. That combination is evil.

Draft Ana with beefy heroes (a la Tandros, Migol, Drake, etc.). They totally fixed Kelda. Healing on a friendly's OM instead of the healer's is perfect. Migol is an incredible bodyguard when Ana is healing him every turn.

Draft Ana with Ranged heroes : I'd like to order an Erevan sandwich on Karithon-Kyrie bread, please. Oh, and just leave off the Taelord--I can't afford the points (did I just make a diet-plan joke? That's weird).

Draft Ana against Orc Armies, Marro Armies, or any other Utgarmy that is predictable in the draft. That aura is definitely useful.

And if they ever release Cyprien's skeleton cavalry, and those turn out to be "Undead," draft Ana against those too.