View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:04 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Orc's Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Most of my changes were supported through testing and GenCon this summer.

New changes:
Arkmer up to B+
Warriors of Ashra back down to B

Also, considering dropping Major Q10 down to B+. He's good, but taking him over Kaemon Awa is the wrong choice (barring Team Tourney and Monster Mash and other weird formats).
I think these changes seem reasonable. Arkmer has a solid offense, boostable defense, and can be brutal against melee squads with Engagement Strike. He's the best elf to take in many cases, especially at his cost.

The Warriors of Ashra excel at what they do, but I think that as a 3-person melee squad they are still heavily susceptible to range, which is pretty common amongst the higher ranked units. They're great for their points, but not broadly useful enough to be top-tier.

I haven't played with Major Q10 much, but I think that I'd generally take the cheaper Kaemon Awa over having slightly better stats and a second Special Attack.