View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2018, 09:50 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
TRON: Legacy

I think RtW rankings are possible, but they won't differ as drastically as say HoB rankings. Also there's apparently many units that I thought were already in certain locations and they were not so that recalibration is there.

It's funny people bring up dok and I as Tron examples. Dok told me I was partially responsible for his decision to run trons the year before I got there since I kept telling him to run straight blasts and he decided to play test blasts and a squad of glads. He later returned the favor by suggesting I run a squad of glads with my army last year. For the record, having played with straight blasts in both Gencon and the Gencon prep event I have to say that straight blasts plays differently enough from glad/blast that I think it should actually count as a different army. (I also wish I could've had a photograph of CVN's face when I told him I ran straight blasts in the main event) So yeah, I share a good chunk of responsibility for glad/ blast still being a thing. (Although I had nothing to do with Deroches decision to run typical glad/blast)

With the A+ units, I can't quite compare them because to me they impact things differently it's a little apples to tomatoes comparison. Q9 is the best solo figure in the game, Raelin basically raises the letter grade of every unit she's with, and rats are more efficient at what they do than any other squad in the game. (MWs are probably #2 but I still feel a decent gap since I'm lukewarm on them getting a bump)

~Dysole, who her least favorite figures are Q9 and 4th because they win boringly. With Raelin and/or rats you can do some more fun things