View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2014, 10:52 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Recreating Some Official Cards

I don't have much to say about these updates. For the monks I don't mind the changes, and I think adding some survivabilty to them is a good idea. It's also good that the power isn't too powerful. I'm indifferent about the stealth leap change. For Master Woo, I love the change in master's assault (perhaps my favorite change out of the new three). I do like him with master's influence to be able to boost the shaolins offensively/defensively. So I'm not a fan of that change. I'm also indifferent for the stealth dodge addition. I think I would like concealment 10, like Brave Arrow, better instead of stealth dodge. With Wo-Sa-Ga I liked the fact that she was a hard hitter with low (relatively) survivabilty. I don't like the raise on defense, personally. Regurgitation is a neat idea. I do like that. Nagrubs help with the old Wo-Sa-Ga's survivabilty, and regurgitation helps a bit too. The changes are cool, but again, I'm a little indifferent to some. Neat stuff, I hope you keep it up!!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.