View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Final predictions for The Force Awakens

I'm a huge Star Wars fan - seriously, I need to lose some weight! I've watched the movies and read 90+% of the books. My level of excitement for TFA is very, very high. Now, I've stayed spoiler-free and I want to submit my final predictions for The Force Awakens based solely on trailers and the books:

Luke was married after Return of the Jedi and, mirroring what happened with Anakin, his wife became pregnant with twins and died in childbirth. His struggles with the nature of the force after that have driven him into seclusion while his son, Ren, hates him for refusing to save his mother and his daughter, Rey, has run to the back end of the galaxy.

The Rebellion failed to produce a lasting New Republic, and factionalism has broken the once united worlds into much smaller political entities whose distrust for one another is greater than their desire to work together against external foes. The Imperial Remnant, meanwhile, has stabilized and is starting to absorb some of these smaller political entities. The Resistance is made up of former Rebels and others who believe that the threat of the Remnant needs to be opposed by more than simply whichever entity is currently being threatened.

Anyone else have thoughts or theories they want to share?

~Aldin, counting the days

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham