View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Question about Special Powers and Moving

I know that this is pretty much answered, but I'll put my stink on this thread anyway. The safest bet is to read what is on the card and do that, just that. The cards are pretty specific. Just keep in mind that they were written so an 8 year old should be able to read and understand them. Powers work once unless otherwise stated. Move is all done at once, and a special power does not change that without clearly stating it, like Tor Kul Na. Even in TKN's case the move would technically be over and you are getting to repeat the power. Silver Surfer the move ends and then extra move is done as part of the special. In a case of after moving and before attacking, the move is over and then the special is done. Move, special, move, special, move, special...is essentially taking multiple turns with one order marker.

Oh, and post pics of maps, por favor.