View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2021, 09:32 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

We've got another control points game this week, this time featuring a showdown between @Vydar is the man and @Shiftrex ! Joining is none other than @Dysole with some expert commentary on the game, the draft, and the win condition! We have a great conversation and some good laughs in this weeks game!

Here's some advertising if you'd like to cast a game with me! Just head over to the scheduling spreadsheet and let me know your availability! Right now I've got some fun pod games from Season 37, Treasure Grab draft games from 38, and a couple more with intense VCheese 2 action!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19