View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2015, 07:55 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

My wife and I decided last minute to take a night off and have date night at a local coffee shop. We played Carcassonne, Ascension, and Splendor. Great games and a very nice time!

Speaking of two player games, Patchwork looks really interesting and I think she would enjoy the puzzle element, but it's a hard find right now. I have plans to check out some FLGS this weekend, but Mayfair said there are more coming on a boat from Germany right now, so I'll be patient and not pay twice as much for it if I can't find it locally.

September's been a slow month for games in our house with back to school, house projects, and general business, but there has been some quality where there isn't quantity. We got in some Blokus, Forbidden Desert, Marvel Dice Masters, and Love Letter Batman so far this month.