View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2015, 09:34 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

As one of 16 people accepted to help edit the Mare Nostrum Empire rules as made available to us today, I just sent my edits/comments/questions in. Although I didn't see the Two or Six Player rules, I'm happy to report that the main rules look great, and there were very few substantive issues (well, it was noted as Version 23).

I did suggest that on the auspicious occasion of the 2.0 game becoming available, they add a separate Designers's Notes section! I understand there has been a very long discussion on French sites, which we have no access to, so I'm sure there has been lots of back and forth btween Serge Laget, the designer of the original game and this one with his gaming public.

Less than two days left to the KS!