View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2007, 11:11 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
Maybe that Dresden Files series you've mentioned. We'll see.
Maybe? I can't recommend those books enough. Read the Dresden Files. You won't regret it. Storm Front is number 1.
Thanks. I think I checked it out online but wasn't sure which book was first.

Back about 20-25 years ago, I read a series called The Executioner, with Mack Bolan as the main character. He was kind of like The Punisher and had a vendetta against the mob. Anyway, that series was numbered right on the cover so a simpleton like myself could figure it out. Good thing too, since I think there were over fifty books in the series (they weren't very long books).

Next chance I have to stop at the bookstore, I look for Storm Front. If that doesn't work, I'll order it online.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon