View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2011, 02:07 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Still playing Morrowind. I've found it extremely fun to rob the wealthy people. I now have almost 12,000 gold! Vivec is going to take a while to explore/rob, since it's about 36 times as large as a normal town. Oh well.
What is this game like? Sounds to me something like Sly Cooper, my favorite game series of all time (after waiting 4 years, Sly 4 is finally on its way! ).
Morrowind is awesome, and one of the best RPGs out there. It's open-world, so you can go anywhere you want. There are a ton of items to get, and many quests. I prefer just exploring, stealing other people's stuff, and making money. You basically create your own character, and give him different powers. Leveling takes a while, though. IMO, if you think you may like Morrowind, just wait for Skyrim to come out on 11/11/11.

Anyway, I came across Dren's Plantation on Morrowind today, in search of some really valuable items. The plantation harvests resources from netch, which are like big floating jellyfish. But it's out in the boonies away from local authority, so it's slave-operated, with some guards keeping watch over the slaves. And there are a bunch of substances on the plantation as well. I mean I can make A LOT of money off of what they have, once I figure out how to take the stuff. I've already conquered two shacks (both containing some valuable items) by "disposing of" the residents. Now those shacks are mine! I'm going to make big money off of this plantation!
Kill that moron Dren. He'll earn you some powerful stuff, and you'll automatically gain a high ranking in House Hlaalu. I've been able to enter 2 of the houses in this way(I was already in Telvanni).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 29th, 2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: As an Argonian, I always did have a thing against slave-owners...