View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Madripoor Marina (Design Phase)

Thanks! The big castle one is one of my all time favorites. The only problem is that I did it all by free hand and never made a VS file for it. Ugh!

And yeah, the extra water tiles that you got are for sure nice and make it more flexible than the water mat. I mean you can put a little water here and there or make a long river etc. The mat is really helpful in set up time for a map like Johnny's where you want a real big body of water. I did use it one time to make a pretty nice river between 2 castles one time. But you will likely use those extra water tiles more than you would the water mat, unless you make a lot of maps with harbors or lakes etc.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon