View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2010, 01:14 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Drewman-chu's new and improved? Hellfire Club White Que

Is Telepathic Sedation part of her normal attack, or her special attack, or both? I would change the wording a tad bit:

"If Emma Frost inflicts a wound on a Unique Hero (with her normal attack?), roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker from the wounded figure's Army Card."

The only thing I don't love is that there's never a reason for Emma to use her normal attack. It's got a lower range, lower attack, and as worded both attacks are still subject to Psionic Force Blast.

As for cost, I don't think 140 is too that low, her defense is only a 3 which gets torn apart pretty fast in high point games even with the X Marker saving her once a round. Maybe 150, it's hard to tell without playing once or twice.