View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2007, 01:15 PM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I find him appropriately costed. Like any piece, sometimes he won't earn his full cost, and sometimes he'll earn more. He could easily dominate a 500-600 point game all by himself, but at 360 points, you shouldn't expect any less. That said, the AE are perfectly capable of taking him out by themselves if he's not played carefully.
Minor correction. He's 370.
My main problem with him is that if he loses somehow, you don't have enough army space to back him up really. He's a unit that needs to be played extremely well in mixed games, or your screwed.
I'd agree with that. Conversely, when played well, he really can be a one-man wrecking crew. In a 500pt game you could easily team him up with Keldra and have 50 points left over for squadies. Keep her back with the squadies for protection, send out the Hulk, get him pissed, and jump back to her.

...hmm...actually, there are all kinds of problems with that...in any case, I think he's a beast of a unit that more than holds his own.

Plus he's got purple pants. Purple Pants. That pretty much tells you all you need to know.

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.