View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2019, 09:46 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Here are the cool things @TREX sent me in trade.

Furniture for Frostgrave, Rangers of Shadow Deep or any other games these would be appropriate for. Here they are with some Frostgrave figures I have.

Here are some more jersey barriers to add to my collection and some trash cans for use with The Walking Dead All Out War or other contemporary games.

A cool Imperial themed dice bowl for Star Wars Legion, but will use for other games of course.

Some cool creatures to use with Frostgrave, Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago and Rangers of Shadow Deep.

And some cool giant chrystals to use as part of a chrystal forest. I have some other ones of a different color from Adepticon last year, so I'll have to do a scenario with both of them in it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon