View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Punisher - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
GreyOwl, I understand that sentiment, but if he's our Kato, how many Daimyos do you expect will come out in the official game?
As a rule, I side with you, but I think this might be an exception to the rule that makes sense.
Also, there are more likely to be other Kingpin candidates (Fisk's son, for instance) than there are to be other Daimyo candidates.
Two different universes. Just because they probably won't make more Daimyos doesn't mean there couldn't be any more (thematically). Isn't Kingpin essentially a Crime Lord, though? He's just better at it than most, that's all.