View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Vehicle Terrain for Super-scape

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I'm holding out hope for ESS-1 making it to ala carte since I recently bought three sets of those guys because of MH and A3n' creation of them.

Nice pix MH and good idea for the Hummers.
I was thinking the same thing last night. I like the idea of more squads for SuperheroScape, but I was doubting that anybody would use their design time to do any. Maybe if somebody chucked MH's ESS-1 into the ring they would go through quickly enough not to tie up that persons design time.

Cheers
I'm sure it'll happen at some point. While they may not end up being the exact same result as the MH ESS-1 after collaboration, I would think it shouldn't be too far off. I think the only thing I might change is something for the Riot Control maybe being more Shield Wall-ish and giving +1 defense to adjacent squad figures, so this way they could not only shield each other, but also squaddies like Civilians or others. Though it would be a +1 max that the adjacent figure could get no matter how many other ESS-1 guys were there. Since it isn't their main power due to Gas Grenade and Sniper, I wouldn't make it too powerful. Anyway, sorry for the sidetrack, I just dig the ESS-1 unit and figures that I saw in the pix and had to throw more props your guys' way for the great work on them.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; March 18th, 2010 at 05:34 PM.