View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2020, 07:09 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Played On Mars yesterday. Really interesting game. Tons to think about like all Lacerda games.

Played Nations today. Can’t believe I am just getting around to playing it. I have owned it for 6 or so years, but forgot about it until someone mentioned it in a forum about a different game. Pretty fun for a civ game and played 2 player in just over an hour and a half including setup and tear down and referring to the rulebook. I need the expansion which is oop. (Wallet creaks open)

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; February 18th, 2020 at 11:42 AM.