View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2019, 09:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am on the fence here. Not sure if I want to learn a new system right now.
What is the time table here?
Based on what I'm seeing, it's really, really simple in terms of a system. The PDF is 126 pages, but the bulk of that is sample scenarios and characters for the DM (called MM here, I believe).

It appears to be highly similar to DnD. The hardest part of character creation is just picking some equipment and powers, but you only have to look at 46 pages to do all the character creation (and skim a large amount of those).

I basically just figured out my character "hook" and whittled down superpowers that way.

But, anyway, don't do it if it doesn't seem fun to you for sure!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.