View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:12 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 30 - Choose Your Coalition - Round 3

Marro Warriors vs. Varan and his Pathfinders opened the game. The Marro Warriors were able to kill Varan and clone back to full health, but the Pathfinders were relenetless in hunting them down and with firefight was able to keep knocking them out before finally getting the last one.

Pel and the Ravagers led the long charge. I was able to maneuver around an initiative switch with the Ravagers and with Pel's help hit the Pathfinders hard and move on to some sleeping Band. When the damage was done to the 8th, I had lost 3 Ravagers and Pel.

The Sacred Band woke up eventually killing another 3 encroaching ravagers leaving the endgame

6 Sacred Band, Parmenio vs. 5 Ravagers, 2 Zombie Hulks. There was a lot of posturing but dok took first strike at the end of the round to kill one of the Zombie Hulks. I was able to get last turn and a crucial intiative switch which killed 4 of the remaining 6 Band Members. dok killed 2 Ravagers back, but the next turned killed the rest of his squads and an idle Parmenio was dropped next. I won with 3 Ravagers and a 2 life Hulk. (Patrick Ferguson was sat for discipline bonus) dok really wished he hadn't though when the endgame rolled around.

gg dok

Last edited by kevindola; June 12th, 2020 at 10:04 AM.