View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Iceman3317's Customs 5.0 ( Wave 3 and Large 1 Up! )

I like your customs. They are simplistic and reminiscent of the early waves of classic'scape.

Your point costs are definitely off, however. That may be okay for multiplayer home games, so I won't be too picky. Leadership seems like a common ability of yours as well. Boosting stats and giving more bonding options is fun, but many of your customs use this mechanic. I do like all the terrain based powers; I imagine that games with your customs are played all across the battlefield, keeping to the terrain your units are best at.

I'm glad you bumped this thread, and thanks for sharing your customs!