View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Selling Huge Lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quagg View Post
Hey, I was recently gifted a massive set of this, but I don't really need it. I'm looking to sell it if anyone wants to price it all.

This includes the following:
Rise of the Valkyrie Master set
Road to the Forbidden Forest
21 extra water tiles
8 24 hex tiles (6 grass, 2 rock)
10 7 hex tiles (5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand)
10 3 hex tiles (5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand)
20 2 hex tiles (7 grass, 3 rock, 10 sand)
35 1 hex tiles (23 grass, 7 rock, 5 sand)
And many many figurines with army cards...

Could one of you give me an estimate as to how much this would all sell for? Image of all of it coming soon.
The price will depend in LARGE part by how many figures you have. With just the things you've mentioned here...you could probably sell it for (assuming they're full sets) $60-$70... ($30 for the RotV base set, $25 for RttFF and $15 for the extra terrain. But like I said, it also depends on the figures. Also, here on heroscapers we believe in providing a fair price to each other...so that estimate is based off of that courtesy...but if you're making to look a buck off of this stuff, eBay would be the place to go...b/c you could price it higher.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22