View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2016, 04:32 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Orbital Laser Control(Design Ph

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post

Looking at the other permanent glyphs, I think we could word it like so:
Quote:
At the end of the round, if one of your figures occupies this glyph, you may choose a figure on the Battlefield that is not under an overhang and roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.
Easier to adjust the roll with a D20 though. Mechanically a big from me. Basically a C3G version of Wannok, which we've been sorely lacking.
That kind of makes me want it to have a little more of something to it. I can already just use a glyph of wannok so I don't see the need for a replica of that glyph with a different name. Lets maybe go with the d20 route and have more than two outcomes. 1-8 = no wounds, 9-18 = 1 wound, 19-20 = 3 wounds?