View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2009, 06:09 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nessie!

What's that swimming in the water? Is it a log? An optical illusion? No! It's the Loch Ness Monster, ol' Nessie!

For HellboyScape:

And a weird sorta Classic/Marvel hybrid [because I didn't have an Aquilla card], but it looks close enough at a glance. I kept her occupation as her originally written 'Beast' to preserve a bit more Classic feel. Yeah, I know there's no superstrength in Classic, but Nessie probably is super strong! I can change it though:

I'm going to give Sasquatch a try tonight... wow, Hellboy for Heroscape is growing and growing. I'm also planning to do a Golden Army common hero using some MageKnight Golems [can't think of the exact name right now, but they look a lot like the Golden Army from Hellboy II] and maybe a Unique Elf to go along with them. If you saw the film you know what I mean!

- Garada