View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2021, 09:04 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Would it be beneficial if I made an index of 3D files so people don't have to go looking through this long thread or searching thingiverse? It would need to be a new thread. Files with proxy files would be labeled as such and linked to aswell.
That sounds like a great idea and I believe it is time.

As White Knight mentioned, I’ll be sending him most of the remaining figures hopefully. I’m getting together everything but a handful of rare hard to finds at the moment. But any other scans done in the meantime will help cut down on what needs to be done of course.

The only figures I believe I won’t have to send are:
Kon tar na, Microcorp Troopers, Quorik Warwitch, Red Mantis Blade dancers,
Tomb skeletons and the Varja
The Index thread is up. It's impressive how much work has been done already. All credit to the guys who post the files, all I did was post a list. I wanted everyone to see all the hard work you all are doing.