View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2018, 04:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Welcome to C3G! – Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
C3G Strategy Article Discussion Thread - not sure if it's the one already in the OP. LO and I have been posting links in there as we go, I think.

EDIT: Maybe there is another one, actually, now I think about it? I remember the OP looking different.

EDIT TWO: No, that's the right one. All the links to the more recently-written articles have been posted toward the end of the thread.

Loooove the avatar update, japes!
Thanks. New Year New Costume. My son and I made it. Printed off an Agent Venom Logo and used it as a template for a Foam sheet. It was fun and he was Happy with it. Until the temperature dropped suddenly yesterday and he realized those morph suits are pretty close to not wearing any clothes at all.

His first choice was going to be to get a red suit and a blue hoodie and be Scarlet Spider. He waited too long to decide and we ended up not being able to find a red one. So Agent Venom was the backup. He wants me to permanently attack the logo after he paints it with orange glow in the dark paint so it could be his official Kid Arachnid costume.

I'll now need to create another card for him to go with his Robin, Wolverine, Beast Boy, and Deadpool costume. Though two years ago he was BeetleJuice so if that card ever gets done I'll mock up one of those for him as well.

We need to probably edit that OP so those are more accessible.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.