View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2007, 04:48 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Of course Heroscape is a wargame. It's always been a wargame. In fact, that's why I love it so much. As a gamer who always liked to ogle the cool looking displays of "hard core" wargames like Warhammer 40K, but never had the time, money or inclination to buy, paint and build endless armies and terrain, Heroscape is a godsend. I even tried to get into Heroclix as a cheap wargame back when it came out, but now Marvelscape has even rendered that unnecessary. I love you, Heroscape.