View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2020, 09:44 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I had some failures in my printer yesterday. I thought it might be sticking to the FEP again. But I noticed the cover didn't fit anymore--the rail was too high. I releveled the bed, and when I did I noticed the lead screw was jamming and the motor was stalking.

I lubed everything with 3in1 oil and it worked after that. But I should do what you did and take it apart and clean everything.
I upped all my settings to quicker settings and fired up the printer last night. My plate is leveled a little different than my brothers photon and the other printers that have a swivel head. The 4 screws are kinda rough from me releveling every other print earlier on (from the burr issues I wasnt aware of.) so I had slightly raised the one end just enough to lose 1 dwarf on that end. I got 7 awesome dwarfs out of the rest of the build plate with no issues at all. I am a professional packrat when it comes to filling my buildplate. making the screws in the head not so rough should finish up the complete overhaul service I did on the printer but I think Im back in business. Im very stoked this morning. I think those issues are whats been plaguing me from the beginning. I suppose the good thing about all this is I have now figured out what each an every part of the printer does along with what all the settings do making printing easier down the road. I wasnt expecting a more severe hardware issue from the get go but that is what happens when the company doesnt deburr its metal parts.