View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2020, 08:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

I tried everything setting wise on my printer and still a roll of the dice on my prints. Lately Ive got nothing but 1's. Then I took all the vat off and resin out and tested the physical parts. After tearing it apart checking everything Ive come across found three physical problems. Three burrs in different areas. Not sure if some have always been there or not. Ive had issues on and off since buying it. I tested the motor, removed the whole rail assembly checked all switches and other components. I had to scrape out the burrs in the rail with some precision tools and smoothed it out with some really fine sandpaper down inside the rail. The mechanism hooked to the build plate that travels along the z rails had the bearings knocked loose out of position. I had to put them back in and pack them in ptfe lube before reinserting it on the z rails I cleaned up. Theres still a little play in the z rod screw but everything is secure now and is smoothly traversing up and down as I test it. Im super excited. I always thought something was up that wasnt merely machine settings. All I have left is to put the two covers back on then its time to see if the fruit of my labors has done the trick. As Ive said before, sometimes its worth putting a little more money into a higher quality machine. Im betting that some of my problems came from the factory it was made in. Deburring metal parts when they are made should be part of their production process. I will get to print some more tonight after going to a funeral this evening.