View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2017, 12:28 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Small House (Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Unit types negatively affected:
Huge figures are stuck on the outside and if they lack range and their enemy has range, they are pretty much hosed.
I've been meaning to make a suggestion around this - do you think the houses should be DOs? I mean, a Sentinel, Frost Giant or giant T-Rex may not be able to enter a house, but they can still crack it open to get at the people inside.
I mean, it shouldn't be too easy, so it will still hurt them (which is fine, IMO), but it should make it so that camping Green Arrow in a small house isn't just an auto win vs Satanus.
I haven't followed this too closely, but I definitely agree here. I'd very much like to avoid anything that could create auto-lose scenarios.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"