View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2012, 01:11 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Racheim

For what it's worth, all I did to mod Racheim's wings was tie the middle joint (where the clip is placed in the tutorial) together with some string (actually I used some old headphones because they were handy) and let is sit a few hours. It's held for a few days and doesn't seem to be falling.

Just letting people know if they're at all intimidated by the somewhat complicated mod described in the tutorial.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.