View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2022, 11:06 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I thought it was an intriguing nominee and a clever approach to problems that other green wymrling designs have had, but I do not think that BBF's and dysole's votes are unreasonable.

Oh well. Many thanks to everyone who put in the work to bring such a good and interesting green wyrmling to the SoV, even if it did not ultimately meet the standards of the panel.

I suspect that what the SoV has witnessed, over all the years of turning away GW designs, may be the very reason why we didn't get a green wyrmling in the first place.

Thanks again to those who created it, and to all of those who submit their designs to the crucible that is this process.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =