View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:06 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Batman *1*)

Yeah as much as I love Bats, I always wished he had 5 life. Feels too squishy to be one of the most iconic characters of all time, who is known for his tenacity. Definitely wouldn't call him high tier in any way.

That said he's still fun to play. Disengage and a ranged multi attack is great. If playing a Vigilante and sidekick army, I usually leave him behind. I'd rather take Scarlet Spider (Kaine) and the new Vigilante Nightwing if anything.

A cool teammate though, is Constantine. He fits thematically as well, as they have plenty of begrudging teamups. Constantine is plenty durable on his own with a great d20 evasive power, so run forward with him, and send your Batman/Robin and other vigilantes forward. Bring Catgirl too, for the d20 defense reduction!