View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2018, 01:11 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I disagree, you have to consider the most potent scenario and take that into account. This is too big of a concern for me and his current price. And Honestly, even at a higher price, I dont like how devastating this could be.

Giving him a double DW9000 special...

I would say No to review if I were a judge soley based on this.
You definitely have every right to disagree. I priced him on the higher end of what he's been able to accomplish in my games, but of course I did not price him assuming that he will have a perfect game every time.

Personally, I've always had some disappointing experiences with overcosted swingy units, so I don't really want to design another one to the extent of what we saw in the earlier days of the game. I still priced him over what he generally accomplishes, but I will fully admit to assuming that the opponent will also play around him.

If he does get moved along in the process, I'd encourage you to test him out for a game, though. He doesn't perform as well in the battlefield as he does on paper.