View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Kurrok the Elementalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acinonyx View Post
Three attacks with elementals per order marker would be good, but that isn't going to be what you get. If you use one per round on Kurrok, you then have two sets of three attacks, for an average of two per order marker. Heaven help you if Kurrok is able to attack as that probably means he is about to take a dirt nap. If your opponent has a decent chance of killing one or two elementals with an order marker, you are losing ground every time you use Kurrok since that summon chance is the only thing he contributes.
I hope there is something I'm missing about this guy, because I really want him to be competitive.
This assumes Kurrok is constantly moving forward, which he won't be once your armies clash. Also, his movement is not a wasted opportunity since you can possibly summon another elemental.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!