View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 11:20 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Locksley

An Ancient Artifact Treasure Glyph is typically just a powerful glyph that your army can only control one of. The main difference is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
an Army may control more than one Ancient Artifact Treasure Glyph, but an Army can never control more than one copy of each Ancient Artifact Treasure Glyph. If at any point an Army would control more than one copy, all extra copies must be dropped or destroyed.
You can check the Definitive List of Glyphs and scroll down to find the only two Ancient Artifacts: the Glyph of Bolt of the Witherwood, which just gives a unit Atlaga's one-time chance to kill any unit, and the Revenant's Tome, which lets you bring back a previously destroyed figure for one normal attack.

As for Locksley, I did have a Rules and Clarifications question about how his card works.

If a Common Hero within range uses a temporary Treasure Glyph on Locksley's card, is the used glyph removed from his card?

I assume that it is, but I figured that I should ask to make sure. Since temporary Treasure Glyphs are activated when Order Markers are revealed, this would likely also mean that Locksley won't be using any of his own Glyphs that he picks up. That's actually quite thematic.

Last edited by Astroking112; January 9th, 2018 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Added a Rules & Clarifications question.