View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:36 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Brute Gruts

These guys look like they are gonna be a lot of fun if you were to use them as a shock force with some Heavies. Maybe you can rush them in during the first few turns of the game, simply trying to hit everything as much as they can (and while the opponent is still preparing). I think they can also be used as a cleanup crew. Unlike the Blades and Heavies, these fellas aren't crippled when their Champions die off. Any chance they can enjoy a Champion's bonus though, they should take it. Especially defensive boons.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.