View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2016, 08:22 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (Kurt Darkholme) (Breathing)

Reasonable suggestions.

1) I have no issue with 6 movement instead of 7.

2) I'd prefer moves of 4. I feel the big jump makes more sense to net you less coverage, as the longer the distance = the more tired Nightcrawler gets. I feel it'll be used to make it over lava, gaps in the map, or specials that activate when entering a certain number of spaces within a figure etc. So it's supposed to be option B, in which you forgo the larger movement and additional uses of Ruthless Teleportation, to avoid a spacing obstacle. However, I'm not entirely against 3 moves of 3 with a bump to 10 as option B.

3) I'm fine with a bump to 16-17. I was actually just thinking about this earlier, and wouldn't be surprised to see it end there. So changing it before testing is fair. The key being that he can do it 3 times on the same figure as-is, potentially killing them if they are 1 wound away, and can still attack. So upping the roll is logical.