View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Well heres a new unit i just finished. I don't have the bio done i'll upload that later today
Bio
Falgorad
Elf fights for Ullar
During Hyperion’s War, The Queen of Feylund activated her Emissaries of the Word. These were Feylund’s best horsemen. All of the Emissaries rode blessed horses of Telianu Plain. These horses were able to cross-terrain that would stop other warriors and beasts. During the 3rd year Hyperion’s War, Felgorad Would rise to become the most cherished Word Bearer of the Queen and the most feared among her enemies. Felgorad rides the red-eyed horse Shadowmere. The last mission Felgorad would serve his queen on Feylund would come to be known as Hyperion’s Folly. Felgorad was suppose to bring death’s word to Dark Elf officer who leading a squad of assassin’s who were being sent to kill the queen and her family. On Shadowmere Falgorad found his target. During the night while the assassin sang song of joy for being picked for this mission Felgorad attacked he charged the camp and killed off the assassins, all but the officer. Falgorad charged directly at the officer with sword hewn and with quick flash of steel the officer lay dead. But unfortunately Felgorad and his steed were struck down by a final spell by the fallen drow. As Shadowmere lay unconscious and he lay in a pool of blood, General Ullar came to him and saved him and his steed. He now Bears Ullar’s word against the Valkyrie Generals enemies.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli