View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2022, 10:07 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ryguy266's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Will the Sentinels of Jandar’s Shields of Valor causes issues? I haven’t really played the sentinels much (maybe never) and it does decrease their chance of whiffing on even ground to ~5.85%. So 2+ shields ~94% of the time.

Not sure if the zero shields chance is too low or not.
That's something I hadn't thought of, but on further thought Raelin extends their chance of blanking to around 8%. So two shields >92% of the time. The overall effect is pretty similar.

In fact, looking deeper into it, it's essentially identical to Raelin's aura for 2 defense figures. If they blank, they roll two more dice, the same two dice Raelin would have given them in the first place. The reason it's not nearly as good is because the max defense you can get is 50%, since you have to blank with as least half your dice for it to trigger.

The interesting part is high defense heroes. Gift would only help Q9 about 6% of the time. So mostly useless. But then that one time he blanks, rerolling that could be huge. So I think I'm happy with it for now but will have to work out any kinks in playtesting (Krav are also one that would benefit greatly).