View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2021, 11:14 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Vlad III (Sorin) (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
I'm not in the group, but Display of Cruelty could be named BattlefieldPublic Beheading or Head on a Pike. Either one would disturb any enemy grunts present.
Hey UtahScott, thanks for the suggestions! I think at this point we've got a number of good options, it just comes down to what the majority of the pod prefers. I think my preferences would be, in order:

Horrifying Display > Display of Cruelty > Public Beheading

For personalities, my preferences are:

Sadistic > Merciless > Terrifying

Thoughts, @flameslayer93 @Alexandros @Zetsubo @Skinderella ? I think we're just about ready to move this design on to editing!